Please know that our S.A.M. Committee is dedicated to making life for us older folks more enjoyable!
We have so many activities lined up and want to tell you about just a few of the things that we are doing. We welcome comments and suggestions.
Our Senior Adults are involved in a lot of happening around the church:
- There is an exercise class every Monday and Wednesday in the Gym from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. (Nothing strenuous; go at your own pace)
- Joyful Noise Choir meets on Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m.; so if your inclined; come join in and sing to your heart’s content.
- We sponsor the Wednesday night suppers on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- We visit area nursing homes several times a year and are involved with other area churches singing monthly.
- We have several fun trips planned for this year and hope that you will sign-up and come along on this wonderful journey.
- We have a fish fry set for September and other yummy days of food planned.
- We also have a Lunch And Learn that we do from time to time that has attracted a great number of people.
So won’t you come join us and enjoy time together in fellowship with one another!!! We would love to have you and get to know you better.